Welcome to Cornerstone!
Click Here to Download Our New Patient Intake Form
Don’t Miss Dr. Jan at the Omaha Health Expo! See Details Below:
Read more +and more...
Read more +Learn more...
OUR MISSION is to provide a center where people experience physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual healing.
OUR VISION is to provide the most advanced treatments that supply the body's own ability to heal.
OUR VALUES are: - Using remedies and treatments that are compatible with your body to correct nutrient deficiencies and remove toxic hindrances.
- Using nutrient dense, life-giving, food as a mode of prevention and treatment.
- Placing a priority on patient education and fostering independence from chronic reliance on health practitioners.
- Providing avenues for emotional and spiritual healing.
- Providing a community where patients can educate patients.
- Providing a community for local farmers to share their products with people.
The Standard Process Purification Program
Standard Process Whole Food Supplements
Our 5 year old son had 4 large painful warts, three on his feet and one on his finger. Cornerstone Progressive Health offered to try the new LED technique to see if it would help eliminate the warts. After 2 ½ weeks taking the drops orally and applying it to his warts they have completely gone.
I had a double bypass 30 years ago. I stopped smoking, started exercising and cut down on meat and other fats. It was 20 years before I needed an angioplasty which did not work. I switched to natural medicine with EDTA slow drip Chelation. After 10 years, I do not test positive for any blocked arteries. Since retiring, I got out my old trombone from high school days and joined the New Horizon Band which qualifies for aerobic exercise. It has definitely added to my quality and enjoyment of life. I am still working on the affects of old mercury amalgams.